Lol warning I used voice to text on this post!
As we all can see it’s a beautiful day but on the ocean there’s still waves from the storm
it’s way up to see we have to see if the ocean calms down, the fishing boats went out this morning will get a report from them about 9 o’clock 930 that will make a decision on today’s afternoon whale watching trip which doesn’t look very promising right now at 7:30 AM
so if you want one of the trips today don’t travel great distances until we’ve spoken to you and if you want to just change to another date it’s definitely wouldn’t be a beginners day if we go today would be like an intermediate day. My gut tells me we probably won’t go I would at all today
We will give it time, to see if we can get the trip in and enjoyable The wheels of been here all week so we’re hoping there are some wheels and close but if there’s not will cancel
you can email us from your confirmation if you want to change the date that’s easiest way to contact us on a day like this one the phones will be busy