Jersey Shore Whale Watch
Approx. 3 to 3.5 hours cruising along the shoreline of Monmouth County and sometimes Ocean County NJ.
For ticketsBook online now!
- We go Jersey Shore whale watching from Belmar Marina all summer and fall.
- The boat is 120 feet long boat with plenty of room for everyone.
- We have a 90% success rate with finding whales, and if you don’t see a whale you get another trip free!
- We also see dolphins, sharks, and rays too.
- You can book the day of the trip and we can place your name on our list.
- We stay about 2 miles off the coast, so you can always see land!
- Bring your own beer, drinks, and food.
You can also call us at
Book POINT PLEASANT WHALE WATCHING TRIP HERE online now!