Bill McKim’s Belmar Whale Watching – We are the original and best whale watching tour in Belmar, New Jersey. Please check out our whale watching tour dates and save money on your whale watching tickets. Please click here to purchase whale watching tickets). Our tours are 3 times a week. The tour is about 3 hours long and departs from the Belmar Marina (905 Highway 35, between Marina Grille and the big bridge).
We go whale watching every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from the Belmar Marina, on a large 2-level boat with a tour guide on board to tell you what you are seeing. Your whale watching tour tickets can be emailed to you https://billmckim.com/products/bill-mckims-jersey-shore-whale-watch
See humpback whales, dolphins and other marine sea-life off the coast of Belmar, Avon Bradley Beach, Asbury Park, Long Branch, Sandy Hook, Sea Girt, Spring Lake, Manasquan, and more.
- We go Jersey Shore whale watching from Belmar Marina all summer and fall.
- The boat is 120 feet long boat with plenty of room for everyone.
- We have over a 90% success rate with finding whales, and if you don’t see a whale you get another trip free!
- We also see dolphins, sharks, and rays too.
- You can book the day of the trip and we can place your name on our list.
- We stay about 2 miles off the coast, so you can always see land!
- Bring your own beer, drinks, and food.