We had a another great trip up to Sandy Hook beach area to see a humpback whale with the skyline of New York City in the background. A great day for everyone.We have 4 trips this coming week.
Here are some photos from our whale watching trip Belmar Marina July 26 2020 Belmar New Jersey Sandy Hook area
Some tips and tricks for our whale watch.
- Bring sunscreen, could be out in the sun for a while
- Look all around the boat for whales, they don’t tend to stay in one spot for long
- Keep an eye out for other animals, dolphins are a common sight on the whale watches
- Always have a camera ready, you’ll never know when a whale will decide to jump out of the water
- Keep an eye out for water spouts, as a whale breaching usually soon follows
- Stay hydrated, and bring your own water bottle for the trip
- Bringing your own snacks and drinks is allowed on the trip
- Come early to get familiar with the boat
- Go onto the second floor of the boat, it has lounge chairs and an excellent view
- Pay attention to Danielle, as she has very interesting information about the whales and is usually one of the first to spot the whale
We take a very large safe boats to go whale watching some of the boats can hold as many as 80 people so you don’t have to worry about anything about safety on the boats will be a great time great trip kids of all ages love it I’m not sure I would bring an infant there’s really no reason so if you’re going to really remember anything I would probably gets in the way of the parents are in good time just having to hold the baby the whole time brother was young children are welcome to come on the whale watching trip we leave out of Belmar we do weekdays and weekends weekends
Here are a few photos from the trip yesterday the whale was spotted off Long Branch.
We saw many ,many dolphins and a whale off the coast of Long Branch Sunday. We traveled Sunday morning north from Belmar searching for whales. We have had 11 trips this years and 10 of them we have seen whales on.Join us this fall on a quick local funtrip to see whhales along the jersey shore.